Help us keep the lights on by shopping at Amazon

Pinstripe

Tyler
Owner

Pinstripe

Postby Tyler » Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:11 pm

This was in a humble bundle that Tylersucks/Wilkins told me to check out. $15 9/10 game I got for $1.

I thought the game would be a lot like Limbo, and it is, but is is also not like Limbo. Limbo has little to no backtracking, but this has tons. The hardest part of this puzzle platformer is knowing when to backtrack and just when the map continues. There were multiple times I thought I was stuck and looked up a guide and I was only stuck because I thought it was a dead end but I just needed to continue forward/backwards.

I sometimes pride myself on completeing these types of games without looking up clues, but I had to on this one. Like I said, mostly because I was being dumb. The puzzles in the game weren't too hard..once you found them.

The game can be beat in 2-3 hours. I would recommend it just for the art style. It was really fun to look at. Story was interesting enough as well.
I think I would rank Limbo and Inside above this ultimately.

Steam Link

Wilkins, I spent more time on one of the spinning safes than the final boss fight. I just couldnt get that timing right.
cwilkins88
Top Contributor

Pinstripe

Postby cwilkins88 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:58 am

Tyler wrote:Source of the post Wilkins, I spent more time on one of the spinning safes than the final boss fight. I just couldnt get that timing right.

I was just spamming.

Return to “Video Games and VR/AR”