Help us keep the lights on by shopping at Amazon

Tabletop Gods

Tyler
Owner

Tabletop Gods

Postby Tyler » Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:29 am

Need to look into this. The next Brass Tactics my podcast is saying.
Tyler
Owner

Tabletop Gods

Postby Tyler » Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:19 pm

Tyler
Owner

Tabletop Gods

Postby Tyler » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:11 pm

I played this tonight. I can't help but compare it to Brass Tactics, and so far it falls short of that. It reminds me a lot of Clash of Clans (which I played years ago), but reviews said it is basically Clash Royal (which I didn't play at all). I wish you could control the troop movement, but it is basically drop and let them do their thing.

I had fun for the 30 minutes I played and will play it again when I want to play a sitting VR game, but it really does make me want to play BT more than anything.
Tyler
Owner

Tabletop Gods

Postby Tyler » Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:08 pm

Kyle, have you played?

From what I can tell archers are purely defense. Once they are dropped they can not be moved.
Giants and knights are offense and will attack the thing closet to them and then move on.
kyle

Tabletop Gods

Postby kyle » Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:47 pm

Tyler wrote:Source of the post Kyle, have you played?

From what I can tell archers are purely defense. Once they are dropped they can not be moved.
Giants and knights are offense and will attack the thing closet to them and then move on.

I havent had the chance to try this one yet but I will let you know once I give it a go :)
Donomoto

Tabletop Gods

Postby Donomoto » Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:30 am

Do you think this will be worth the 20$? I've been interested in something along these lines. I hadn't heard anything about Brass Tactics. I'll have to give that a look-see.
Tyler
Owner

Re: RE: Tabletop Gods

Postby Tyler » Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:35 am

Donomoto wrote:Do you think this will be worth the 20$? I've been interested in something along these lines. I hadn't heard anything about Brass Tactics. I'll have to give that a look-see.
Brass Tactics is Oculus, but it can be played on Vive ( or in my case Windows MR) via the program revive.

So far I think Brass Tactics is the much better game. Get the Oculus software installed and Revive. There is a free demo for Brass Tactics that let's you play a full map, which is like 30 minutes.

Return to “Video Games and VR/AR”