Help us keep the lights on by shopping at Amazon

Asgard's Wrath - VR

wags83

Asgard's Wrath - VR

Postby wags83 » Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:39 pm

I should mention, I played on Quest using Link. Worked just fine.
Tyler
Owner

Asgard's Wrath - VR

Postby Tyler » Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:53 pm

wags83 wrote:Source of the post I do notice, though, that these full locomotion VR games do leave me feeling a little bit nauseous nowadays after playing for a while. Need to get my VR sea legs back.

You'll bounce back in no time. I feel ashamed that my dad now has a better tolerance to these type of games than I do. He has built his up a lot.

AhhHH!! I need to get this game. i feel like such a poser for you having the game and not me. Are you walking around a lot or mostly just standing and spinning?
wags83

Asgard's Wrath - VR

Postby wags83 » Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:12 pm

Tyler wrote:Source of the post Are you walking around a lot or mostly just standing and spinning?

Both? I guess?

Physically in the real world, I try to stay as stationary as possible and just use the controllers to move my character. Though in combat I end up turning around physically because in the moment it seems more controlled than trying to use the snap controls on the touch controllers.
Tyler
Owner

Asgard's Wrath - VR

Postby Tyler » Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:44 am

I assume Wags will never get back to this now that he has Witcher 3 on pancake.

That's my issue. VR games easily hook me, but if a pancake game does manage to get my attention I am going to pick that most of the times to play because lazy.
wags83

Asgard's Wrath - VR

Postby wags83 » Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:44 pm

Tyler wrote:Source of the post I assume Wags will never get back to this now that he has Witcher 3 on pancake.

That's my issue. VR games easily hook me, but if a pancake game does manage to get my attention I am going to pick that most of the times to play because lazy.

Nah, I'll get back into it. I haven't had time for any video games the last couple weeks VR or not. It is cool and I've only really scratched the surface of the game.

Return to “Video Games and VR/AR”