Help us keep the lights on by shopping at Amazon

Westworld - s03e03

Tyler
Owner

Westworld - s03e03

Postby Tyler » Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:15 pm

Still watching, but it showed the folding hand gun again. Sure, it's cool, but does it really make it any smaller? So silly.

Mid episode edit. There is a bounty on Caleb. My podcast had a theory that the sphere megamind is controlling Rico to get what it wants. This seems more evidence of that along with trying to kill Delores
Tyler
Owner

Re: Westworld - s03e03

Postby Tyler » Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:47 pm

Kind of crazy how fast we got here. S01-02 in the park. Focused on saving the bots there. Learn that the hats scan the guests and that's the true point of Westworld

A few episodes later and we learn an AI is controlling the whole world and Dolores wants to take that down, not slaughter the human race.
Durrr... Bots have freewill, humans don't
Tyler
Owner

Re: Westworld - s03e03

Postby Tyler » Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:51 pm

I'm still confused by who is in Hale. Is it a Hale brain scan that Delores (yes I spell her name different almost every time) controls but the "real" "OG" Hale wants control of the place? Just trying to figure out who all the marbel brains are there Doloros took.

Also, why was Hale printed again in the outside world? It was Deleres inside of a Hale that escaped last year

Return to “Westworld”