Help us keep the lights on by shopping at Amazon

Westworld s01e06

Tyler
Owner

Westworld s01e06

Postby Tyler » Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:29 pm

This episode was so suspenseful!

One thing I don't understand, why didn't Felix call his boss when Mauve woke up? He was that worried about someone finding out about the bird?

No Dolores and William. I wasn't even bothered by that. So many other good things in the episode.

Gunslinger Easter egg from the movie
Tyler
Owner

Westworld s01e06

Postby Tyler » Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:06 am

Maeve walking through the floors and learning about the park was such a great scene. I liked seeing how the Westworld sausage is made.
What is she going to do now that her intelligence is off the charts? I still don't understand why the techs would give her that power. I know she threatened to blackmail Sylvester, let her. Go to your boss immediately that a robot is retaining memories and turning sentient.

Do you think Elsie is in real danger? Her scenes were so tense. I hope it was Stubs who grabbed her after receiving an order from Bernard.

I was surprised to see Lee, we haven't seen him since episode 2 (or 3?) when Ford shot down his new narrative.

We got confirmation that the boy host is indeed a copy of Ford, but it was surprising to learn that Arnold made them as a gift to Ford.
In episode 2 Bernard is shown a picture of young Ford and "Arnold". Bernard asked robot Ford's dad if he was Arnold because it is the same man
bmyoungs

Westworld s01e06

Postby bmyoungs » Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:53 am

Very interesting episode. I hippie Elsie isn't in real trouble I like her scenes.

As with most shows a lot of this could be prevented of people just talked to other characters!
itscsalvo

Westworld s01e06

Postby itscsalvo » Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:20 pm

This was like the first episode that really creeped me out.
Tyler
Owner

Re: Westworld s01e06

Postby Tyler » Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:05 pm

We never talked about Teddy's flashback. Was he a bad guy with Wyatt and then turned against him? It looked like Teddy was killing innocent men

Return to “Westworld”