itscsalvo

Westworld s01e07

Postby itscsalvo » Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:10 pm

FUCK DUDE KEEP GOING FUCK
Tyler
Owner

Re: Westworld s01e07

Postby Tyler » Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:35 pm

Reddit is going to be so happy with themselves. My podcast even talked last week about Ford magically appearing in the cabin as if there was a hidden door there
Tyler
Owner

Postby Tyler » Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:48 pm

No update on Elsie and Stubs was shown. I was hoping he intercepted her last week and protected her, but that doesn't appear to be the case.

It's hard to care about Dolores and Williams story right now when Meave and Bernard is so good. I have more to say, but will save it for tomorrow.
Tyler
Owner

Westworld s01e07

Postby Tyler » Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:45 am

-Clementine got her wish. She wanted to leave the brothel and go somewhere cold. She's going to cold storage.
-We all assume the host being made in the secret lab is Theresa's replacement, right?
-Do you think Bernard was ever human, either as Bernard or a different worker? Maybe Ford has slowly been killing staff and replacing them. Does Bernard never rotate out of the park? No one notices this?
-I don't think Ford/Board on working together. A lot of people suspect that because they both used the term "blood sacrifice". I think it's clear that Ford is just showing again that he knows about everything and there is no way to catch him off guard.
-I worry about Elsie. There is no way Ford didn't know what Bernard and her were doing.
-Something to keep in mind. When they were doing their staged Clem demo they said the tech was a host, who would register as a human to other hosts. Does this mean more hosts are human and no one can tell?

Remember when Bernard was with Theresa post sex in one of the first episodes, and at some point she mocked him saying something similar to "is that your programming?" Bernard looked on blankly like he was ignoring her sass. In reality, her words didn't sound like anything to him.
itscsalvo

Westworld s01e07

Postby itscsalvo » Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:14 am

Tyler wrote:Source of the post -Clementine got her wish. She wanted to leave the brothel and go somewhere cold. She's going to cold storage.
To be honest, I'm shocked I missed this. Maybe because we never see her actually go into cold storage. But yeah, this totally makes sense, and super sad for Clem. She was one of my favorites on the show.

Tyler wrote:-We all assume the host being made in the secret lab is Theresa's replacement, right?
I think we can assume that, but in the preview for the next episode, it appears Ford, Stubbs, and someone else are looking at her body, covering her up with a sheet. Why would he show the body to them if he planned to bring her back as a host?

Tyler wrote:-Do you think Bernard was ever human, either as Bernard or a different worker? Maybe Ford has slowly been killing staff and replacing them. Does Bernard never rotate out of the park? No one notices this?
I like Bernard's character and how human he is, so I'd like to think he was human once. Potentially the head of behavior, but he was dying, so he opted to become a host to live on.

Tyler wrote:-I don't think Ford/Board on working together. A lot of people suspect that because they both used the term "blood sacrifice". I think it's clear that Ford is just showing again that he knows about everything and there is no way to catch him off guard.
Yeah, reddit suspects that Ford was able to overhear the conversation between Theresa and Hale via Hectors logs or audio or something. Or Hale is a host and Ford state that line to show that they're connected in some way.

Tyler wrote:-I worry about Elsie. There is no way Ford didn't know what Bernard and her were doing.
I assume Elsie is dead. Maybe the host being created in the basement is for Elsie, not Theresa?

Tyler wrote:-Something to keep in mind. When they were doing their staged Clem demo they said the tech was a host, who would register as a human to other hosts. Does this mean more hosts are human and no one can tell?
This is a big thing to note. I really think there's a lot more unregistered hosts (and hosts in general) than we're lead to believe.
Tyler
Owner

Postby Tyler » Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:04 pm

Anyone find it strange that William basically threw away his future marriage after spending a few days in the park?
Also, he said he has finally found himself in the park and feels complete.
MiB claims he born in the park. A lot that William said to Dolores lines up with what MiB has said
bmyoungs

Westworld s01e07

Postby bmyoungs » Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:04 pm

Tyler wrote:Anyone find it strange that William basically threw away his future marriage after spending a few days in the park?
Also, he said he has finally found himself in the park and feels complete.
MiB claims he born in the park. A lot that William said to Dolores lines up with what MiB has said

So all the theories are going to be correct?
Tyler
Owner

Postby Tyler » Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:46 pm

Yes. Everything is true until proven false.
Blue Jackets

Westworld s01e07

Postby Blue Jackets » Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:41 am

In the basement Theresa brings her hands to her hips like Bernie taught her to in order to hide fear.

Return to “Westworld”