Help us keep the lights on by shopping at Amazon

Westworld s01e08

Tyler
Owner

Westworld s01e08

Postby Tyler » Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:21 pm

A lot to take in

Ford/Bernard
-Ford had Bernard kill Elsie it seems like.
-He is not printing a new Theresa.
-It seems like Stubs is on to Bernard being a host.

Mauve/Felix/Sly
-Mauve was talking about Felix and Sly as if their personalities had points...are they confirmed hosts?
-Was Felix using future tech so save a human from bleeding out, or just patching up a host?
-Mauve has always been acting different, even before the reveries?

William/Dolores
-Dolores is remember a lot of stuff and it's hard to piece together. It seemed like the town was used for bot training originally and she killed some -bots there? It actually looked just like Teddy's implanted memory of Wyatt. Dolores = Wyatt.
-William is still in love with a robot. Not much else to say.

The Board/Lee
-The board should be afraid of Ford. It's clear he knows everything they are doing, very risky to try sneaking a host out of the park with information.
-Lee really should have spoken up about that being the worst host to use. He was just decommissioned for being crazy, people are going to be aware of him.

Teddy/MiB
-After MiB gave his backstory I find it less likely that Williams grows up to be him.
-but, evidence for a different time frame is that the lady tied up was the same host that greeted William at the park. "they haven't retired you", because William encountered her for the first time 30 years prior?
-Teddy got roped-a-doped by Wyatt.
Tyler
Owner

Westworld s01e08

Postby Tyler » Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:26 pm

The music that Ford plays to calm down Mauve
Tyler
Owner

Re: Westworld s01e08

Postby Tyler » Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:58 pm

Someone pay attention to when Mauve is talking to those 2. I'm thinking about it more and her comment about 14 points was probably referring to herself. I'll watch that scene over again tomorrow
itscsalvo

Westworld s01e08

Postby itscsalvo » Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:44 am

Yeah, I think she said something like, "Even at 14 points, you were no match for me." I can read it both ways (her points vs Sylvester's points).
Tyler
Owner

Westworld s01e08

Postby Tyler » Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:57 am

itscsalvo wrote:Source of the post Yeah, I think she said something like, "Even at 14 points, you were no match for me." I can read it both ways (her points vs Sylvester's points).

Thanks. If that's the quote it's easier to see she is talking about her own points
Tyler
Owner

Westworld s01e08

Postby Tyler » Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:38 pm

Feddersen and I are cool, so cool that we each watched this on HBO Go and did a video chat together. I built a mount out of Evie's megablocks to hold my phone just right. I hope we do that for the last 2 episodes.

Return to “Westworld”