Help us keep the lights on by shopping at Amazon

Watching Strategy for WW

Tyler
Owner

Watching Strategy for WW

Postby Tyler » Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:42 am

How is everyone going to watch s02? In a bubble and avoid all theories or seek them out? The big reveal of last season was predicted after the 2nd week last year, but at the same time 90% of theories were wrong that I read.

I am for sure going to listen to my podcast guys, but maybe not do my own research. I may post their theories here though.
cwilkins88
Top Contributor

Watching Strategy for WW

Postby cwilkins88 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:57 am

Avoid all and just enjoy

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Artukka

Watching Strategy for WW

Postby Artukka » Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:15 pm

I may discuss the show here but I'm thinking I'll certainly avoid larger forums, social media and news stories. I stopped visiting reddit after the second episode of season 1 but of course that was early enough to be exposed to the William=MIB theory, which I'd like to think I would've figured out on my after a couple more episodes, but who knows. After getting that piece of the puzzle it was pretty easy to predict most of the other surprises... and in my opinion the first season didn't have a whole lot going for it story-wise besides the mystery angle. However, the mystery angle isn't as fun if you don't have at least a few other people to bounce your theories off of.

Of course the second season may be less mystery focused than the first, which is kind of what I'm hoping for, assuming they can add some more layers and substance to the drama, philosophical elements or sci-fi stuff to compensate.

Return to “Westworld”