Help us keep the lights on by shopping at Amazon

Stranger Things - s02e04 - Chapter Four: Will the Wise

Tyler
Owner

Postby Tyler » Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:46 am

MewMew didn't deserve this and Dustin has to live with this guilt now! Probably kill the demogorgan right this second and then good luck explaining the dead cat to your mom. Will the demogorgan be nice to Dustin though?

Why did Max's brother (Billy) warn her to stay away from Lucas? Does he know something or is he just racist?

El and Hopper fighting was sad. I don't think it was a good scene because I think a "father" would act like that after his "daughter" put herself in danger like that and I believe Eleven would throw a fit because she's just a kid. I was really scared she was going to do something to hurt Hopper though, which is such a great twist of the strong parent fighting with the weak kid.

Worth saying this again, the kid actors are so strong. The actor who plays Will did such a good job this episode. So many strong performances with him being scared and the freaky scene in the bathroom. He honestly out acted Winona when they were at the dinner table. Jocelyn and I both laughed at her "mad/concerned" face.

Creepiness was turned up to 11 when Will said "he likes it cold". The monster in Will doesn't like to be warm. Dart doesn't like the heat lamp. Are the boys going to use this information to fight the monsters?

The scene with the vine drawings felt like this seasons version of Joyce figuring out the christmas tree lights. It was a cool scene with them piecing all the pictures together, but I felt the buildup was cooler than the resolution. "its vines. going to go dig a hole in a pumpkin field. cya"

Nancy and Jonathon bit was good too. I had a feeling this was all part of their plan, but I wasn't sure what their plan was until it was revealed. Who are they bringing the tape to? 1984's tape recorders record with crystal clear quality while in a backup, who knew?
wags83

Postby wags83 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:23 am

Watched episoded 3 and 4 last night. Samwise's advice to Will obviously worked great...NOT!

Dustin got his cat killed because he loves a gross upside down world creature too much. I wonder if they can be tamed and domesticated or if they will always be evil.
wags83

Postby wags83 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:25 am

Tyler wrote:Source of the post Why did Max's brother (Billy) warn her to stay away from Lucas? Does he know something or is he just racist?

I was wondering this too. Also, what is their relationship? He told the one gal that Max isn't his sister and to not call her that.

Return to “Stranger Things”