Help us keep the lights on by shopping at Amazon

The Handmaid's Tale - s01e010 - Night

Tyler
Owner

The Handmaid's Tale - s01e010 - Night

Postby Tyler » Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:05 pm

When a punishment is handed down for Janine, June and the other handmaids must face the unthinkable. Serena discovers Fred's secrets. Meanwhile, Moira makes it into Canada.
Pregnant!

Back to thinking Serena is evil. Threatening June's daughter like that, wow. Makes me think she was the brains behind almost all of this new world and Fred was just the face of it.

"Not to hard" as Janine was about to be stoned. She is so broken she is like a child. I am glad she didn't die from the hands of her friends. So dark that they kept her alive just to have her killed. Aunt Lydia has a soft spot for her, but she still was making the maids do it.

"Oh man, I hate stonings" the only character in the show who makes me laugh, and it's only happened like 3 times ever.

Really touching when Luke and Moira reunited, I had the feels. The scene with Moira and the social worker was so good. It is the biggest day of her life and he's just running through his usual cheerful checklist.

I think the people loading June into the van are part of mayday. Will learn the truth next week.

Return to “The Handmaid's Tale”