Help us keep the lights on by shopping at Amazon

Legion - s02e02

Tyler
Owner

Legion - s02e02

Postby Tyler » Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:59 pm

I'll again try to recap things.

David meets Lenny/Oliver on the astroplane. He agrees to help Farouk find his body. David brings Division 3 into the desert (where he knew nothing would be?) and Oliver killed some people. We aren't sure if he actually took anything, maybe was just looking for his body? David goes into the future to talk to one armed Syd (which I will talk about more below). Syd explains Farouk isn't the threat in the future and Farouk could actually help them. David later visits Farouk again in the atroplane. Farouk is presenting himself in his body, even though he doesn't have it yet. Farouk and David battle. Agree to work together. Lenny is there and asks to be freed. David talks to present day Syd, and tells her about future Syd. Present Syd says to help Farouk. Something with a monk and him knowing where Farouk's body is. Oh. and stuff happened with Karry/Carry

Actor playing Farouk is great. The duel with him and David was such a fun way to show a fight between two telepathics.

I thought last week future Syd was missing an arm, but I didn't go back to confirm. Future Syd is totally missing an arm. Does this have anything to do with the story last week of someone cutting off their leg because it didn't feel like their own?

The actual real Lenny is trapped in Farouk somehow. Her body is dead, but she is still "alive" and trapped inside of him.

Nice little detail was that the teeth chattering people all had IV's connected to them.

I am sure I messed a lot so I need Wags, Wilkins, and Artukka to post more!
Artukka

Legion - s02e02

Postby Artukka » Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:14 pm

The one detail I noticed is that when David was talking to present Syd on the roof, she said "It's like you said, reality is a choice" which I can't recall David ever saying (though I could be wrong on that). However it does ring of what Farouk said to David this episode, about how they can make their own reality, and there was also the "red is green" bit explaining how that kind of thinking is where madness comes from.

That reinforces my sense from last episode that Syd could be the one who's been corrupted somehow.
Artukka

Legion - s02e02

Postby Artukka » Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:01 pm

Also, I'm pretty sure I have the same desktop speakers as Cary does in his workshop/lab.
Tyler
Owner

Re: RE: Legion - s02e02

Postby Tyler » Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:15 pm

Artukka wrote:Also, I'm pretty sure I have the same desktop speakers as Cary does in his workshop/lab.
I need a scene screenshot for comparison!
Tyler
Owner

Re: RE: Legion - s02e02

Postby Tyler » Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:18 pm

Artukka wrote:The one detail I noticed is that when David was talking to present Syd on the roof, she said "It's like you said, reality is a choice" which I can't recall David ever saying (though I could be wrong on that). However it does ring of what Farouk said to David this episode, about how they can make their own reality, and there was also the "red is green" bit explaining how that kind of thinking is where madness comes from.

That reinforces my sense from last episode that Syd could be the one who's been corrupted somehow.

I don't remember him saying it this season, but entirely possible he said it last. You're right tho, basically the same point Farouk was making.

I don't think Future Syd is tainted, but I think Future David might be the big bad that's worse than Farouk. Interesting when David asked if he was dead and Future Syd just said "I haven't seen you like this in a long time"

Return to “Legion”