Help us keep the lights on by shopping at Amazon

The best part of Legion is the narration explaining different kinds of mental conditions

Tyler
Owner

The best part of Legion is the narration explaining different kinds of mental conditions

Postby Tyler » Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:16 am

I LOVE anytime we get that smooth narration voices and those white backdrop scenes. They are beautiful and so captivating. I am sure they are going to play a huge role in the show, so I want to keep running tack of them. I don't care if the science is correct on them or not, they are my favorite part of the show.

s02e01 - How a delusional idea starts. Leg that isn't yours. Toxic check hatching
s02e02 - Being taught the wrong thing without knowing it. Green is red. Red is green. Green means go.
s02e03 - Nocebo. Contagious harmful effects that form without any cause
s02e04 - none
s02e05 - Patterns. Coincidence = conspiracy
Tyler
Owner

Postby Tyler » Thu May 03, 2018 7:29 am

Added the newest one.
cwilkins88
Top Contributor

Postby cwilkins88 » Fri May 04, 2018 7:37 am

I was really happy they brought this back this time, although this one wasn't as interesting to me as the first three.
Tyler
Owner

Postby Tyler » Fri May 04, 2018 7:40 am

cwilkins88 wrote:Source of the post I was really happy they brought this back this time, although this one wasn't as interesting to me as the first three.

I agree. It wasn't as long or as visually interesting, but still glad it was there. Think by the end of the season all of these will make sense in the context of the show?
cwilkins88
Top Contributor

Postby cwilkins88 » Fri May 04, 2018 7:50 am

Tyler wrote:Source of the post
cwilkins88 wrote:Source of the post I was really happy they brought this back this time, although this one wasn't as interesting to me as the first three.

I agree. It wasn't as long or as visually interesting, but still glad it was there. Think by the end of the season all of these will make sense in the context of the show?

I'm assuming so. It seemed like in particular, they were stating that Lenny wasn't human, because she can't recognize patterns, and that's why the card was blank? Or maybe the card really just was blank. I don't ever know with this show.

Return to “Legion”