Help us keep the lights on by shopping at Amazon

Legion - s02e04

Tyler
Owner

Legion - s02e04

Postby Tyler » Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:34 am

Easy recap this week...
Richard was stuck in Syd's maze, only it wasn't her maze. I guess the Monk was thrown off a physical building in the previous episode, not just the atsroplane, and that woke up all the teeth chatterers. Does that mean David can teleport people?
Super disappointed they broke the white backdrop narration streak!

I always think I'm not going to like Groundhog Day-esque episodes of TV or movies, but I always end up liking them. It's almost as if writers know how to tell that kind of story without it getting repetitive. /s

I liked watching Richard trying to figure out Syd. Highlight was when he went on a long meaningful explanation and she just makes a wrong answer buzzer sound at him.

I remember Syd telling the story last season of the time she took her mom's body and was physical with the boyfriend. I kept waiting for that to happen in the episode. That was such a horrifying scene. That poor man.

Very Legion like to display the "FX Presents.." at the end of the episode. Nothing in the episode progressed the plot until Lenny showed up after the title sequence. People online are calling this a Legion's first "filler episode", but nah dude, Syd is the show's 2nd protagonist and this was some needed backstory

Piss Off - I don't say this enough to people, especially school aged children.
cwilkins88
Top Contributor

Legion - s02e04

Postby cwilkins88 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:37 am

Tyler wrote:Easy recap this week...
Richard was stuck in Syd's maze, only it wasn't her maze. I guess the Monk was thrown off a physical building in the previous episode, not just the atsroplane, and that woke up all the teeth chatterers. Does that mean David can teleport people?
Super disappointed they broke the white backdrop narration streak!

I always think I'm not going to like Groundhog Day-esque episodes of TV or movies, but I always end up liking them. It's almost as if writers know how to tell that kind of story without it getting repetitive. /s

I liked watching Richard trying to figure out Syd. Highlight was when he went on a long meaningful explanation and she just makes a wrong answer buzzer sound at him.

I remember Syd telling the story last season of the time she took her mom's body and was physical with the boyfriend. I kept waiting for that to happen in the episode. That was such a horrifying scene. That poor man.

Very Legion like to display the "FX Presents.." at the end of the episode. Nothing in the episode progressed the plot until Lenny showed up after the title sequence. People online are calling this a Legion's first "filler episode", but nah dude, Syd is the show's 2nd protagonist and this was some needed backstory

Piss Off - I don't say this enough to people, especially school aged children.
I liked this episode. The title sequence at the end stuck out a lot. Probably some hidden meaning that I won't try and figure out.

The mom originally cuddling with her kid was so cute.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Tyler
Owner

Re: Legion - s02e04

Postby Tyler » Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:39 am

Something I forgot to mention. The screen going from widescreen to letterbox was such a cool effect. This show nails stuff like that.

Return to “Legion”