Help us keep the lights on by shopping at Amazon

Legion - s02e06

Tyler
Owner

Legion - s02e06

Postby Tyler » Wed May 09, 2018 8:45 pm

5 mins in. What's going on. Who was that old guy? Why does everything look modern and not 70's?

Are there multiple Davids? Is the homeless guy and oldman also David? Learning about all the voices in his head?
Tyler
Owner

Re: Legion - s02e06

Postby Tyler » Wed May 09, 2018 8:53 pm

Ahhh. The ol' multiple timeline episode.
Tyler
Owner

Legion - s02e06

Postby Tyler » Thu May 10, 2018 6:41 am

This is the best I could do with figuring out all of the different Davids. I think the main point of the episode was showing that David's sister was a constant in his life, regardless of the branch, and David always ends in tragedy

Realized powers and didn't need pills/Clockworks -> coffee David -> billionaire David who embraced Farouk

Convinced Amy to let him stay with her and take pills -> box David that kills cops, gets shot in spine -> old paralyzed David with Amy taking care of him

Didn't go to clockworks or take pills -> homeless David who killed the douchebags -> homeless David dies to Kerry

Did go to clockworks and took pills -> current David -> loses Amy to Shadow King

No power David -> Happy family David -> dead in ground David

I assume whiteout sniffer becomes tweaker David, but I can't fit those anywhere without rewatching, which I am not doing.

Return to “Legion”