Help us keep the lights on by shopping at Amazon

Legion - s02e11

Tyler
Owner

Legion - s02e11

Postby Tyler » Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:59 am

Season finale. I've only watched half of it, will hopefully finish during lunch.

The main thing I wanted to post about (which I already talked about with Wilkins so there is no point in posting it here) is how this episode was added late to the season. The season was suppose to end after episode 10 and that makes no sense to me. 10 didn't have a satisfying ending at all. Wilkins said they probably reshoot the ending of 10 since they added 11, and that makes sense.

I still have like half of the episode left and I have faith they stick the landing, but I am a little disappointed how straightforward the story seems to be now. They had a lot of high concept stuff in the season and I don't think it is going anywhere.
cwilkins88
Top Contributor

Legion - s02e11

Postby cwilkins88 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:54 am

They absolutely stick the landing. Episode 10 had to be reshot, otherwise it would've been an awful ending.

Ep 11 was amazing. Cartoon battles, and the whole rest of the episode basically comes down to a delusion battle where he debates his own morality and sticks to the illusion.

When David finally had enough, and just says 'f it, im out' was amazing to me. He literally flipped a switch and decided to just go all out.

I also like the interview with Oliver and the speaking where they forget casual words. His talking about Farouk's soothing voice made me laugh a little too.
Tyler
Owner

Re: Legion - s02e11

Postby Tyler » Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:04 pm

Uh oh.

Yes, David is bad, but is Farouk good enough to be unchained?

I was hoping they tied more of the season together at the end. The finale was good, but some of the middle stuff didn't go anywhere at all. There was a lot of artistic fluff this season.

Return to “Legion”