Help us keep the lights on by shopping at Amazon

Better Call Saul - s04e02

Tyler
Owner

Postby Tyler » Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:29 am

Watching over lunch. That interview scene was interesting. My take is that Jimmy went into that interview and was his honest self. When he realized he wasn't going to get the job he went back in with his Slipping Jimmy/Saul hat on. He easily was able to showboat and get the job. Jimmy ends up being disgusted by them and himself and just how easy that was. We will see how the next interview goes.

That scene between Kim and Howard was intense. It's hard to say either is wrong. Howard's hunch about Chuck is 100% right but I can see why Kim would be upset about that and how Howard is handling it all. I personal think Howard is a good guy, when he was sleezy it was because Chuck was pulling his strings.

Needed that reminder of how brutal Gus can be. He killed ponytail guy with his barehands. That guy has been around since s01 I think.
cwilkins88
Top Contributor

Postby cwilkins88 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:59 pm

Tyler wrote:Source of the post That scene between Kim and Howard was intense. It's hard to say either is wrong. Howard's hunch about Chuck is 100% right but I can see why Kim would be upset about that and how Howard is handling it all. I personal think Howard is a good guy, when he was sleezy it was because Chuck was pulling his strings.

Howard is a really decent guy. He wanted to stick it to Jimmy a little, because Jimmy isn't really a great guy, especially after all the shit that his brother showed him. In this case, Kim was right, but normally Howard is to me.

Gus is awesome.

Return to “Better Call Saul”