Owner

Better Call Saul - s04e06

Postby Tyler » Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:18 pm

I am Jimmy! We both do Oscar polls
Tyler
Owner

Postby Tyler » Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:58 am

I liked the cold open with Kim and Jimmy being younger (but not looking it). Sucks HHM made a law student (?) act as a mail clerk. It also seemed like Jimmy went into the library to start studying for Kim, not for Chuck. This was in 1993 based on the Oscar nominations mentioned. I think the rest of the show is 2001?

The opening is sad when you realize Kim and Jimmy are about to split. Jimmy is really hurt by her taking that job. That was brutal for Jimmy at the restaurant. I thought he was going to have a Cinnabon faint

Pinata scene was great. You knew Jimmy had a plan to trap the kids. I figured it would be Huell with the bat. I recognized the other guy, but can't place him.

Shocked Mike didn't fire Kai right away. That guy is going to end up dead for sure.

I'm glad the hand of Hector didn't move, that would have been lame, but I like how they toyed with that.

Jimmy got a crate of phones for $4k. I wonder how much he is selling them for.

AMC let's this show drop an F bomb, but not TWD.
cwilkins88
Top Contributor

Postby cwilkins88 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:57 am

Tyler wrote:Source of the post I liked the cold open with Kim and Jimmy being younger (but not looking it). Sucks HHM made a law student (?) act as a mail clerk. It also seemed like Jimmy went into the library to start studying for Kim, not for Chuck. This was in 1993 based on the Oscar nominations mentioned. I think the rest of the show is 2001?

The opening is sad when you realize Kim and Jimmy are about to split. Jimmy is really hurt by her taking that job. That was brutal for Jimmy at the restaurant. I thought he was going to have a Cinnabon faint

Pinata scene was great. You knew Jimmy had a plan to trap the kids. I figured it would be Huell with the bat. I recognized the other guy, but can't place him.

Shocked Mike didn't fire Kai right away. That guy is going to end up dead for sure.

I'm glad the hand of Hector didn't move, that would have been lame, but I like how they toyed with that.

Jimmy got a crate of phones for $4k. I wonder how much he is selling them for.

AMC let's this show drop an F bomb, but not TWD.

I agree with all these points. I like Howard, but not sure he's the greatest actor when he's not being serious. His emotional wreck game isn't really on point. Also, did the law firm have 8 dollars lying around? It's only been a month or two max since Chuck died and they are already laying off staff?
Tyler
Owner

Re: Better Call Saul - s04e06

Postby Tyler » Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:08 am

I agree, HHM seems to be going down the drain way too fast.
cwilkins88
Top Contributor

Postby cwilkins88 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:28 am

Also, Mikes DIL isn't in Breaking Bad right? I know he references his granddaughter, but never her. Does he realize she sucks and stops hanging around her? Or is just something BB never addressed.
Tyler
Owner

Re: RE: Better Call Saul - s04e06

Postby Tyler » Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:52 am

cwilkins88 wrote:Also, Mikes DIL isn't in Breaking Bad right? I know he references his granddaughter, but never her. Does he realize she sucks and stops hanging around her? Or is just something BB never addressed.
I'm pretty sure DIL is in it, right? Maybe you're right and he just talks about her. The granddaughter is in it and is somehow younger in the future

Return to “Better Call Saul”