Help us keep the lights on by shopping at Amazon

Better Call Saul - Season 1 and 2

wags83

Re: Better Call Saul

Postby wags83 » Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:13 am

I'll read that once I catch up. I'm 2 episodes behind right now.
Tyler
Owner

Postby Tyler » Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:22 pm

Better Call Saul: it's not Breaking Bad – but it might be even better
http://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio ... ven-better
Tag

Postby Tag » Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:39 pm

you should get paid for how awesome you recap shows ty.

I think Gus laid the note.

Also, what was your hate factor when you realized he taped whole convo
-Tag
*Formerly known as Slumdog Billionaire

As Pat from Silver Linings Playbook says... "I've got nothing but love for you, brother."
Tag

Postby Tag » Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:39 pm

as of the last kelley dixon podcast, BCS hasnt been picked up for a season 3, im gonna research after and pray they pick them up INSANE not to, this show is so. so . good
-Tag

As Pat from Silver Linings Playbook says... "I've got nothing but love for you, brother."
Tag

Postby Tag » Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:40 pm

show titles spell out FRINGS BACK
-Tag

Tyler
Owner

Postby Tyler » Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:00 pm

It got picked up a month or so ago. Since Kelly records early they didn't have that information at the time.

Thanks for the compliment! It's fun analyzing shows and movies. I should start a website about it.

As for Chuck, it was sleezy of him to trick Jimmy like that, but he was only going after the truth....okay, I don't buy that really. I will be extremely mad if he takes legal action with it.
Tag

Postby Tag » Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:54 pm

his anger towards his brother reaches way back, as stated with mother dying and others. What i love is on Kelley Dixon podcast, they flat out said they have no idea where it goes from here. I love that!

Jimmy is a "lovable loser" but even though his switching numbers thing was really bad, i get that, i think it was done in the right place. Think about it. Mesa Verde was hers from the beginning she earned it and should have kept it. For him to not only do everything he could but also go back into work just to steal back that client said alot, he couldnt stand jimmy had "won". Most people flipping numbers would have just chalked it up to a mistake, but he was so insistent. I think hes going to take legal action against jimmy but at same time i dont think he can cause remember he has to turn into saul and no way saul could be a lawyer (even if slimy lawyer) and run a business with those accusations against him. So my guess is something falls out or jimmy is jimmy and talks his way out of it.

Man, I. LOVE. THIS. SHOW.
-Tag

Return to “Better Call Saul”