Help us keep the lights on by shopping at Amazon

Better Call Saul - Season 3

Tyler
Owner

Re: Better Call Saul - Season 3

Postby Tyler » Wed May 24, 2017 5:44 am

Nope. Different name and I assume the guy being filmed is the owner. Crazy Eight's dad is the owner of Tempeko. I think s01 of BCS we saw him driving the furniture van. Remember Crazy Eight is the guy Nacho beat up a couple episodes ago too.
Tyler
Owner

Postby Tyler » Wed May 24, 2017 7:18 am

-Return of baseball guy was fun. I liked how a criminal broke into his house and was waiting for him in the dark and he is still hung up about the baseball cards
-Kim snapping at her client isn't cool. The client seemed to brush it off, but it's for sure the start of their unraveling
-I'm worried about Jimmy. Kim is right, he is draining his bank account and maxing his credit cards. Things got pretty dark in the bar when he was thinking of ways to con people out of their money.
-Side note, what is Jimmy/Kim's relation? Are they dating? Friends with benefits? Do they live together?
-I think Jimmy went into the insurance place with the plan of screwing Chuck, but why? Jimmy's life is in shambles so he just wants to take Chuck down even more pegs? I don't see his motive.

"24 dollars"
"Here keep the change"
"A dollar?"
"We can make it zero"
Get it?! Because the community service guy said the same thing to him.

A lot of sad comparisons to Mike's end in Breaking Bad and what the lady was saying about her Navy husband. Mike is basically going to vanish into thin air to his family the same way.
Haha at this fake twitter account for Mike's granddaughterfrom Breaking Bad days

Attention: No new episode next week
cwilkins88
Top Contributor

Postby cwilkins88 » Wed May 24, 2017 7:41 am

Tyler wrote:Source of the post 307
-Return of baseball guy was fun. I liked how a criminal broke into his house and was waiting for him in the dark and he is still hung up about the baseball cards
-Kim snapping at her client isn't cool. The client seemed to brush it off, but it's for sure the start of their unraveling
-I'm worried about Jimmy. Kim is right, he is draining his bank account and maxing his credit cards. Things got pretty dark in the bar when he was thinking of ways to con people out of their money.
-Side note, what is Jimmy/Kim's relation? Are they dating? Friends with benefits? Do they live together?
-I think Jimmy went into the insurance place with the plan of screwing Chuck, but why? Jimmy's life is in shambles so he just wants to take Chuck down even more pegs? I don't see his motive.

"24 dollars"
"Here keep the change"
"A dollar?"
"We can make it zero"
Get it?! Because the community service guy said the same thing to him.

A lot of sad comparisons to Mike's end in Breaking Bad and what the lady was saying about her Navy husband. Mike is basically going to vanish into thin air to his family the same way.
Haha at this fake twitter account for Mike's granddaughterfrom Breaking Bad days

Attention: No new episode next week

- Baseball guy is fun. He's so silly and awkward.
-Saul will run out of legit ideas and begin to run cons for the next year. Kim will find out and move out of the lawfirm
- Jimmy/Kim seem to be at that point where they are both really fond of each other, but so much strain is put on them, that they aren't really a couple. He basically had her take down his brother which hurt her, and now he is basically some weird live-in boyfriend with no job. I imagine Kathryn felt the same about Tim.
- He just really hates Chuck. Chuck is causing Jimmy to have his life in shambles (sorta), and I think he just really hates him now.
Tyler
Owner

Postby Tyler » Wed May 24, 2017 9:42 am

cwilkins88 wrote:Source of the post I imagine Kathryn felt the same about Tim.

Savage!
cwilkins88 wrote:Source of the post - He just really hates Chuck. Chuck is causing Jimmy to have his life in shambles (sorta), and I think he just really hates him now.

That's pretty sleazy of Jimmy. Jimmy beat Chuck in court, does he really need to go after him still? Is there any way this could get Jimmy money? I don't see how it could.
purple_hayes

Postby purple_hayes » Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:39 am

Tyler wrote:That's pretty sleazy of Jimmy. Jimmy beat Chuck in court, does he really need to go after him still? Is there any way this could get Jimmy money? I don't see how it could.

Are you serious? They haven't shown it... but when we last saw Chuck, he was going after Jimmy, again. He wants to ruin Jimmy. Jimmy is doing some serious damage to Chuck's cred in order to save himself. That, and he really is upset at Chuck for doing this to him. Chuck has ruined Jimmy's life instead of hearlding in achievements. Chuck is awful, he deserves everything Jimmy can dump on him.
Tyler
Owner

Postby Tyler » Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:14 pm

Shocking to see how much progress Chuck has made. Maybe the insurance news will set him back though.

Jimmy is full on Slippin' ! Kim has to suspect something right? She's heard the stories of Slippin' Jimmy and he all of a sudden has a lot of extra money.

Nacho is such an interesting character. Is his plan to replace the prescription drugs with just ibuprofen? I think that is what he was grinding up. His plan is that it will slowly kill Hector over the course of 16 pills? That was so intense when he was doing the act! I love that we got to see him practice it. Nacho, Mike, and Gus are on completely different levels than most criminals

What does Mike and Gus have planned? Something with the chicken farm/laundry building?
Mike is such a good guy for digging up that body and giving closure to that family. "I'm not giving you my name, I was trespassing"

Stolen from Reddit:
So many power shifts.
Kim over Howard.
Nacho over Hector.
Jimmy over community service dick.
Gus over Mike.
Howard over Chuck.
Jimmy over the TV station and the twins.
cwilkins88
Top Contributor

Postby cwilkins88 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:03 pm

Tyler wrote:Source of the post So many power shifts.

The Kim/Howard scene was amazing, and so was the Nacho/Hector scene. It's amazing how intense the writers of this show can make dropping pills in a pocket.
purple_hayes

Postby purple_hayes » Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:10 am

Tyler wrote:Source of the post 308
Nacho is such an interesting character. Is his plan to replace the prescription drugs with just ibuprofen? I think that is what he was grinding up. His plan is that it will slowly kill Hector over the course of 16 pills?

I believe the pills Hector has are to stop or slow down his heart rate, without them he will have a stroke. You can't take the chance that he won't take the right one, so you have to replace them all to ensure he will get the ibuprofen. I agree that scene was intense. The way his hands were shaking after. That dude is a good actor.
Tyler
Owner

Postby Tyler » Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:11 pm

Jimmy is turning into a real sleeze ball! I feel bad for that old lady, he made her not have any friends!

Did people think Don Hector was going to drop when he took Nacho's pill?

Is Howard in the right for trying to force Chuck into retirement?

RIP Kim's career?
megatron

Postby megatron » Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:30 pm

Poor Kim!! I knew that was going to happen but it doesn't make it less devastating for her. I think career's over...
What did Chuck write in the letter to Hamlin??
I have to get those walking shoes - so stylish! Lol they reminded me of moon boots from when I was a kid

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
purple_hayes

Postby purple_hayes » Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:02 am

Tyler wrote:Source of the post 309
Jimmy is turning into a real sleeze ball! I feel bad for that old lady, he made her not have any friends!

Did people think Don Hector was going to drop when he took Nacho's pill?

Is Howard in the right for trying to force Chuck into retirement?

RIP Kim's career?

I was hoping Don Hector would drop with a stroke. The episode was called 'Fall', which I had hoped it meant that Hector would fall.

I think Howard was tired of doing damage control from the fallout of the hearing. I think he was a bit presumputious by trying to force Chuck into retirement. I think Chuck is too much of an A hole to give up his control over the firm. I think asking Chuck to retire was a right step but should have been done months ago. Howard is stuck with Chuck.

I think Kim will recover. She was in a car accident. Regardless of the circumstances, most people are compassionate enough to give the benefit of the doubt. I think its a sign to her that she can't do it all on her own, she needs to hire help. Maybe that mail room guy who was fired by Howard after luring Jimmy to Howard's house.
Tyler
Owner

Re: RE: Better Call Saul - Season 3

Postby Tyler » Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:49 pm

megatron wrote:Poor Kim!! I knew that was going to happen but it doesn't make it less devastating for her. I think career's over...
I have to get those walking shoes - so stylish! Lol they reminded me of moon boots from when I was a kid

I think the letter was him getting served and threatened to sue
Tyler
Owner

Postby Tyler » Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:50 pm

Are people still rooting for Jimmy after his actions this week?
cwilkins88
Top Contributor

Postby cwilkins88 » Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:36 pm

Tyler wrote:Source of the post
megatron wrote:Poor Kim!! I knew that was going to happen but it doesn't make it less devastating for her. I think career's over...

I think the letter was him getting served and threatened to sue

Correct.
cwilkins88
Top Contributor

Postby cwilkins88 » Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:37 pm

Tyler wrote:Source of the post Are people still rooting for Jimmy after his actions this week?

I still am. I really hate chuck. It's not like the insurance company wouldn't have found out about this somehow. Jimmy expedited some stuff, but it was unraveling regardless.
Tyler
Owner

Re: RE: Better Call Saul - Season 3

Postby Tyler » Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:18 am

cwilkins88 wrote:
Tyler wrote:Source of the post Are people still rooting for Jimmy after his actions this week?

I still am. I really hate chuck. It's not like the insurance company wouldn't have found out about this somehow. Jimmy expedited some stuff, but it was unraveling regardless.

No no no. I mean what he did with the elderly lady, not Chuck.
cwilkins88
Top Contributor

Postby cwilkins88 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:57 am

Tyler wrote:
cwilkins88 wrote:

No no no. I mean what he did with the elderly lady, not Chuck.

That was pretty messed up for sure

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Tyler
Owner

Postby Tyler » Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:55 am

s03e10
I still haven't seen Monday's episode! Probably won't get around to it until this weekend
cwilkins88
Top Contributor

Postby cwilkins88 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:07 am

Tyler wrote:Source of the post s03e10
I still haven't seen Monday's episode! Probably won't get around to it until this weekend

why I haven't posted anything about it. It was amazing.
Tyler
Owner

Postby Tyler » Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:22 pm

I just finished. I'll post more tomorrow, but I agree, great episode. Bald Move podcast was 100% correct on the episode title of "Lantern"

Return to “Better Call Saul”