Help us keep the lights on by shopping at Amazon

Better Call Saul - s04e01

Tyler
Owner

Postby Tyler » Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:30 am

I think enough people comment on this show (me, hayes, megatron, wilkins, tag, etc) that it can have its own featured subforum.

Will be watching this episode today over lunch.
cwilkins88
Top Contributor

Postby cwilkins88 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:20 am

This episode was all about trying to hide the bills that stroked out Hector and Saul's guilt

I felt really awful for Saul the entire episode....and then once his guilt was passed to another person, he was cheerful as hell. Doesn't take a lot to absolve his conscience.
cwilkins88
Top Contributor

Postby cwilkins88 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:20 am

I also really love the flash-forward where Saul is constantly fearful of being murdered.
Tyler
Owner

Postby Tyler » Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:38 pm

cwilkins88 wrote:Source of the post I also really love the flash-forward where Saul is constantly fearful of being murdered.

Gene's life is so sad. I was really nervous for him when the SSN didn't work at first.

cwilkins88 wrote:Source of the post I felt really awful for Saul the entire episode....and then once his guilt was passed to another person, he was cheerful as hell. Doesn't take a lot to absolve his conscience.

Which is weird because Jimmy is the one who put the insurance wheels in motion. But you are right, Jimmy just needed Howard to admit fault and then he didn't have to blame himself anymore. Very low of Jimmy "I guess that's your cross to bear"

Lydia: Here's a made up job title we'll use to launder your money.
Mike: I'm bored, let me do the actual job, too.
I saw this multiple times a season, but I love watching Mike doing Mike stuff. He is a pro in everything he does. I love watching those quiet mundane things. Was a fun twist when you realize he wasn't after anything, he was just trying to stay busy.

Nacho isn't making it out of this season, even though him and Gus want the same thing.

Return to “Better Call Saul”