Help us keep the lights on by shopping at Amazon

Better Call Saul - s04e03

Tyler
Owner

Postby Tyler » Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:42 pm

I'll post more later. Just quick thoughts.

I'm glad Mike turned down the doll job. He doesn't need $4k

I feel awful for Nacho.

Kim is sooo over worked. It's a good thing she is delegating though, right?

Can't believe Jimmy opened the letter already. Letter was clearly written before events of s02. When did Chuck update his will to only give Jimmy $5k? If it was recently that could be proof of suicide
cwilkins88
Top Contributor

Postby cwilkins88 » Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:10 pm

Tyler wrote:Source of the post an't believe Jimmy opened the letter already. Letter was clearly written before events of s02. When did Chuck update his will to only give Jimmy $5k? If it was recently that could be proof of suicide

You're reading too much into this. He never updated his will. The will was always going to give him 5k. The letter was added after the fact to tell him he was improving. I think they started fighting and he never had a chance to either 1) update the letter or 2) update the will to give more.
Tyler
Owner

Re: Better Call Saul - s04e03

Postby Tyler » Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:14 pm

Right, Chuck always planned on 5k. What a dik4 then. Jimmy spent years of his life helping Chuck during his made up condition. When Chuck thought he was going to die from that he didn't update his will to make sure Jimmy was taken care of for his troubles?
Tyler
Owner

Postby Tyler » Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:44 am

I forget to mention Gale showing up. That was a big surprise. I knew he would make an appearance, but I was expecting s05 or more hints to him first. Gus knows exactly what he is doing by bringing him in and telling him no. Also remember that Gus has been funding Gale's education, so Gale feel likes he owes Gus something.

I thought it was odd that the copy machine guy had to clarify on his pizza order to have it sliced. Podcast reminded me that in Breaking Bad the pizza Walt throws on the roof and it appeared not to be sliced.

Also didn't make the connection of the robber Jimmy used was the owner of Vamanos Pests later in BB.

The cousin donating blood was actually terrifying. Think if you woke up and the blood of a scary thug you know nothing about was being pumped directly into your body.
cwilkins88
Top Contributor

Postby cwilkins88 » Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:38 pm

Tyler wrote:Source of the post The cousin donating blood was actually terrifying. Think if you woke up and the blood of a scary thug you know nothing about was being pumped directly into your body.

Probably the third scariest thing to be unknowingly inserted into his body that day. Of course, I'm referring to the two bullets.
Tyler
Owner

Re: RE: Better Call Saul - s04e03

Postby Tyler » Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:50 pm

cwilkins88 wrote:
Tyler wrote:Source of the post The cousin donating blood was actually terrifying. Think if you woke up and the blood of a scary thug you know nothing about was being pumped directly into your body.

Probably the third scariest thing to be unknowingly inserted into his body that day. Of course, I'm referring to the two bullets.

He knew the first bullet was coming though. So 2nd
cwilkins88
Top Contributor

Postby cwilkins88 » Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:52 pm

Tyler wrote:Source of the post
cwilkins88 wrote:

He knew the first bullet was coming though. So 2nd

troof.

Return to “Better Call Saul”