Help us keep the lights on by shopping at Amazon

Better Call Saul - s04e09

Tyler
Owner

Postby Tyler » Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:06 am

For starters, I miss purple_hayes, megatron, and wags. All of them were active in s03 discussions. s04 has been lonely with just Wilkins.

This was an excellent episode. All of the plots were interesting and the Jimmy/Kim firecracker finally went off, but they are somehow still together and Kim is going to find a way to get Jimmy his law license back.

Werner, oh Werner, what have you done?! You're a dead man once they caught you and your crew is probably dead too. The scene of him fixing the bomb, dang! So unnerving.

Lol at Hector's bell getting character development.

Things are heating up for Nacho with Lalo in town. I really really like Nacho, so I am always worried about him.
megatron

Postby megatron » Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:03 pm

Still watching! Sorry on the lack of commenting...
I thought for sure the guy was going to get blown up when he was fixing the wires. And do you think he really missed his wife that much or did he escape for another reason? Like to expose what they were doing?

I don't think I like that Kim is joining in on the scheming, but then looks down on Jimmy for doing it. Hypocritical

So awful that Jimmy doesn't get reinstated for being "insincere." I can totally see that since he is pretty good at sales pitches, but I felt so bad for him in that moment.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Tyler
Owner

Re: Better Call Saul - s04e09

Postby Tyler » Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:10 pm

Meg is here!!

Hard to know if German left because he missed his wife or because Mike scared him so much last episode he felt like he would be killed at the end of the project. I want to know what the note said!

Return to “Better Call Saul”