Help us keep the lights on by shopping at Amazon

Better Call Saul - s04e10

Tyler
Owner

Postby Tyler » Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:05 pm

Finale. Happy to see Howard back in the groove of things.
Tyler
Owner

Postby Tyler » Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:58 am

The show made me care about Werner. I didn't think I would be that moved by his death, but I was because they added the complication of him yelling at his wife before it. It was so sad to watch him slowly realize that he wasn't making it out of the desert and thought he could just explain things to Gus.

Jimmy finally broke down in the car and started crying. It has been a full year, but he finally showed some emotion. I thought his plea to the bar was sincere but then he laughed it off with Kim. Kim is horrified that he is able to play such a role like that. We saw the birth of Saul for sure.
"I will do everything in my power to live up to the name McGill"
one minute later
"I will not be practicing under the name McGill"

Lalo is really menacing, but Mike is smarter. Poor travel dude didnt stand a chance.
Side note: So many movies/shows have people climb on top of ceiling tiles like that, it would never ever work. The tile wouldn't support their weight or the metal frame.

Do you think the rest of Werner's crew actually got sent home? I wonder who Gus will hire next. I'm actually glad the lab won't be finished this season, it was going to mess with the Breaking Bad timeline if it got done too early.

“There are so many stars visible in New Mexico...I will walk out there to get a better look.”
*cries*
I want to repeat how great this scene was. I think it was better than the bar stuff with Jimmy. Mike did Werner a solid by putting him down like that vs what Gus might have done. Gus would have probably killed the wife as well.
In German "Shut up. I dont want to see you"
*cries more*

Jimmy obviously saw himself in Kristy Espositio, the girl who didnt get the scholarship because of her shoplifting. But the comparison didn't stop there. The one question we saw her get asked was "Kristy, what's it like to work with elders?" She really is Jimmy Jr.

Return to “Better Call Saul”