Help us keep the lights on by shopping at Amazon

Dead

Talk about anything.
User avatar
jathko87
Posts: 1882
Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:28 pm
Contact:

Dead

Postby jathko87 » Wed May 20, 2015 5:47 pm

Everybody die?
User avatar
Tyler
Owner
Posts: 28586
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:19 am
Location: Des Moines, IA
Contact:

Re: Dead

Postby Tyler » Wed May 20, 2015 5:57 pm

Hi there!
User avatar
jathko87
Posts: 1882
Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:28 pm
Contact:

Re: Dead

Postby jathko87 » Wed May 20, 2015 6:14 pm

Quiet day here. Kept checking. Thought maybe my tapatalk was misfunctioning
User avatar
wags83
Moderator
Posts: 11011
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:05 pm
Location: Golden Valley, MN
Contact:

Re: Dead

Postby wags83 » Wed May 20, 2015 6:40 pm

I'm here! But I haven't been on all day.
User avatar
Tyler
Owner
Posts: 28586
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:19 am
Location: Des Moines, IA
Contact:

Re: Dead

Postby Tyler » Wed May 20, 2015 7:15 pm

wags83 wrote:I'm here! But I haven't been on all day.

You're fault!!
User avatar
jathko87
Posts: 1882
Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:28 pm
Contact:

Re: Dead

Postby jathko87 » Wed May 20, 2015 10:06 pm

Tyler wrote:
wags83 wrote:I'm here! But I haven't been on all day.

You're fault!!

Your*
User avatar
awright
Posts: 2096
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:06 pm
Contact:

Re: Dead

Postby awright » Wed May 20, 2015 10:50 pm

Slow day, I'll post more tomorrow!
User avatar
Corey
Site Admin
Posts: 1681
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:09 am
Contact:

Re: Dead

Postby Corey » Wed May 20, 2015 11:09 pm

Tyler wrote:
wags83 wrote:I'm here! But I haven't been on all day.

You're fault!!

Nuh uh! He is Chris!
User avatar
Tyler
Owner
Posts: 28586
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:19 am
Location: Des Moines, IA
Contact:

Re: Dead

Postby Tyler » Thu May 21, 2015 7:17 am

awright wrote:Slow day, I'll post more tomorrow!

You weren't kidding
User avatar
blake
Posts: 1172
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:17 pm
Location: Sioux Falls, SD
Contact:

Re: Dead

Postby blake » Fri May 29, 2015 3:42 pm

been super busy
User avatar
Tyler
Owner
Posts: 28586
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:19 am
Location: Des Moines, IA
Contact:

Re: Dead

Postby Tyler » Fri May 29, 2015 5:00 pm

Been moving all day yesterday and today and tomorrow.
User avatar
wags83
Moderator
Posts: 11011
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:05 pm
Location: Golden Valley, MN
Contact:

Re: Dead

Postby wags83 » Fri May 29, 2015 6:49 pm

Tyler wrote:Been moving all day yesterday and today and tomorrow.

Skip that and come to the Twins game with us tomorrow.
User avatar
Tyler
Owner
Posts: 28586
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:19 am
Location: Des Moines, IA
Contact:

Re: Dead

Postby Tyler » Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:14 pm

Been slow since the weekend.

What has everyone been doing?!
User avatar
wags83
Moderator
Posts: 11011
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:05 pm
Location: Golden Valley, MN
Contact:

Re: Dead

Postby wags83 » Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:17 pm

I've been cleaning the house and making a box while I'm unemployed for the week. Going to Madison this weekend for a little vacay.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
User avatar
Tyler
Owner
Posts: 28586
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:19 am
Location: Des Moines, IA
Contact:

Re: Dead

Postby Tyler » Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:31 pm

wags83 wrote:I've been cleaning the house and making a box while I'm unemployed for the week. Going to Madison this weekend for a little vacay.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Hopefully you don't get framed for a murder while in Wisconsin.
User avatar
wags83
Moderator
Posts: 11011
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:05 pm
Location: Golden Valley, MN
Contact:

Re: Dead

Postby wags83 » Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:37 pm

Tyler wrote:
wags83 wrote:I've been cleaning the house and making a box while I'm unemployed for the week. Going to Madison this weekend for a little vacay.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Hopefully you don't get framed for a murder while in Wisconsin.

Probably will though.
User avatar
bmyoungs
Moderator
Posts: 4406
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:20 pm
Contact:

Re: Dead

Postby bmyoungs » Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:40 pm

Haven't been doing anything note worthy. My life is pretty boring compared to you guys
User avatar
Tyler
Owner
Posts: 28586
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:19 am
Location: Des Moines, IA
Contact:

Re: Dead

Postby Tyler » Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:49 pm

bmyoungs wrote:Haven't been doing anything note worthy. My life is pretty boring compared to you guys

Just have a kid if you are bored
User avatar
bmyoungs
Moderator
Posts: 4406
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:20 pm
Contact:

Re: Dead

Postby bmyoungs » Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:31 pm

Tyler wrote:
bmyoungs wrote:Haven't been doing anything note worthy. My life is pretty boring compared to you guys

Just have a kid if you are bored

With who though!
User avatar
DannyFanny
Top Contributor
Posts: 3303
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:01 pm
Contact:

Re: Dead

Postby DannyFanny » Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:40 am

bmyoungs wrote:
Tyler wrote:
bmyoungs wrote:Haven't been doing anything note worthy. My life is pretty boring compared to you guys

Just have a kid if you are bored

With who though!



I'd make a move on Wagner before Erin spoils his innocence.

Return to “Off Topic”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests