Help us keep the lights on by shopping at Amazon

Reoccurring Dreams

Talk about anything.
Tyler
Owner

Reoccurring Dreams

Postby Tyler » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:45 am

I'm sure we all have some and I wouldn't be surprised if we shared the same ones.

My main one isn't original at all and I have it once a quarter or so. I'm back in school (usually HS or college, but occasionally grade school). I'm never the appropriate age for the class, it's more of a Billy Madison scenario where I had to go back to school and finish something that I skipped over. Not uncommon for me to be carrying 500lbs of books in my bookbag and I am trying to get to class before it starts. Slowly during the dream I start to realize this is dumb; I'm an adult with a full time job, who cares if I didn't finish the surprise assignment that required me to go back to school.
Wallinguana

Reoccurring Dreams

Postby Wallinguana » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:14 am

I get something like that a lot. I'm late for class and don't know where it is. Lately it has been work related more than school though. Unrelated to that, I also often have the ability to "fly" which is more of a really good jump that I can maintain and move around.
cwilkins88
Top Contributor

Reoccurring Dreams

Postby cwilkins88 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:33 am

My reoccurring dreams are usually some version of a horror scenario, but it always starts halfway through. I'm always pretty hosed and sometimes die.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Tyler
Owner

Reoccurring Dreams

Postby Tyler » Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:41 am

cwilkins88 wrote:Source of the post My reoccurring dreams are usually some version of a horror scenario, but it always starts halfway through. I'm always pretty hosed and sometimes die.

You need to stop watching so many spooky movies, damn...
wags83

Reoccurring Dreams

Postby wags83 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:54 pm

I have some weird "back in school" dreams, but more often I have dreams where I'm back working at Hy Vee but I'm still my same age and have my regular job. It's usually a case of not being able to get to work in time at Hy Vee or the work sucking and by the end I think "I don't need this job" and wake up.
Tyler
Owner

Reoccurring Dreams

Postby Tyler » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:56 pm

wags83 wrote:Source of the post "I don't need this job" and wake up.

You don't need them but they need you!
JocelynJane

Reoccurring Dreams

Postby JocelynJane » Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:19 am

I always have the dream that I am back in college, signed up for a class, and forgot to go all semester. I usually remember halfway through and think about going, then keep forgetting. Cue grovelling for a chance to make up the work. Then not being able to graduate on time.
Probably has to do with being a very anxious perfectionist. :)

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
DannyFanny
Top Contributor

Reoccurring Dreams

Postby DannyFanny » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:57 pm

usually back in school or previous job scenarios. Never really remember them just the settings.

Return to “Off Topic”