Help us keep the lights on by shopping at Amazon

HBO's Vice Principals

Discuss your favorite shows
cwilkins88
Top Contributor

HBO's Vice Principals

Postby cwilkins88 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:06 am

This episode was great. The fight scene lasted an absurd amount of time and it was great to see Russell get his ass kicked. Abbot is about to make her final move. Finale should be good!
Tyler
Owner

HBO's Vice Principals

Postby Tyler » Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:19 am

cwilkins88 wrote:Source of the post The fight scene lasted an absurd amount of time and it was great to see Russell get his ass kicked.

I liked it because that is how people who would fight when they don't know how to fight. It would just be throwing wild punches at each other and chasing each other around. Reminded me a lot of the fight scene in Pineapple Express, which also featured Danny McBride.

I still think it is probably Abbott and not Lee, but why didn't Lee try harder to explain his innocence?! He start saying it one time and got cut off and just gave up. Maybe he was thinking "if my friend doesn't believe me, i'm not going to try to convince him", but that is dumb.

My favorite repeated joke throughout this season might be. "As you can see, my hands are empty. I have no weapons"
cwilkins88
Top Contributor

HBO's Vice Principals

Postby cwilkins88 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:59 am

Tyler wrote:Source of the post
cwilkins88 wrote:Source of the post The fight scene lasted an absurd amount of time and it was great to see Russell get his ass kicked.

I liked it because that is how people who would fight when they don't know how to fight. It would just be throwing wild punches at each other and chasing each other around. Reminded me a lot of the fight scene in Pineapple Express, which also featured Danny McBride.

I still think it is probably Abbott and not Lee, but why didn't Lee try harder to explain his innocence?! He start saying it one time and got cut off and just gave up. Maybe he was thinking "if my friend doesn't believe me, i'm not going to try to convince him", but that is dumb.

My favorite repeated joke throughout this season might be. "As you can see, my hands are empty. I have no weapons"

Lee did later say that he tried to reason with him and then Gamby told him to shut up again, so he probably just stopped trying. Lee is on the verge of a mental break (if he wasnt already), im sure losing his only friend just pushed him over the edge.
Tyler
Owner

HBO's Vice Principals

Postby Tyler » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:06 am

We watched the SERIES finale last night. Jocleyn didn't remember me telling her the show was over after this so I had to crush her spirits when she was overly excited about the idea of a middle school season.

Abbott vs Snodgrass was just as entertaining as Lee vs Gamby fight.

Lee figuring out the shooter is Abbot was kind of a lackluster moment since we all figured it out a few episodes prior and even started picking up on the hints during the first episode of the season.

Reddit pointed out some other clues that we did or didnt catch:
-Gamby gives Russell’s birthday speech in the living room he claims his shooter is “still at large” and the camera cuts to Abbott as she glances down quickly.
-Gamby and Nash investigating the crime scene in the parking lot when they’re approached by Abbott. Abbott takes the red bullet trajectory strings and stands right where the shooter did. She holds them as if they’re coming out of her and into Gamby.
-Abbott cut her hair after Gamby saying the shooter had long dark hair

Overall I thought it was a very silly/dumb/funny show. I don't think everyone would enjoy it because it is very juvenile, but I'm glad I watched the whole thing.
cwilkins88
Top Contributor

HBO's Vice Principals

Postby cwilkins88 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:15 am

I laughed so hard at the Tiger interactions. Even before it happened, you knew that tiger was going to chow town.

"Of course he's dangerous, hes a f'in tiger" *Tazes*.

"we are having him in here so he's contained, in case he is somehow released, which could obviously never happen"
Tyler
Owner

Re: RE: HBO's Vice Principals

Postby Tyler » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:31 am

cwilkins88 wrote:I laughed so hard at the Tiger interactions. Even before it happened, you knew that tiger was going to chow town.

"Of course he's dangerous, hes a f'in tiger" *Tazes*.

"we are having him in here so he's contained, in case he is somehow released, which could obviously never happen"
Agreed. Tiger stuff was obviously set up but it didn't matter. I was hoping Lee was just going to get up and walk out after Gamby said he loved him. His injury wasn't going to kill him.

The ending between the 2 guys was soooo dumb and I loved it. Them just making dumb faces at each other and not talking. It was only 3 months ago, why wouldn't they say hi?
cwilkins88
Top Contributor

HBO's Vice Principals

Postby cwilkins88 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:33 am

Tyler wrote:Source of the post The ending between the 2 guys was soooo dumb and I loved it. Them just making dumb faces at each other and not talking. It was only 3 months ago, why wouldn't they say hi?

I'm guessing that they are back to being good friends again. I'm sure they are seeing each other more often, so they don't feel the need to say hi?
Tyler
Owner

Re: HBO's Vice Principals

Postby Tyler » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:11 am

I took that scene as they aren't best friends anymore and haven't really seen each other since the event, but they are still friendly and don't feel the need to actually talk to each other.
cwilkins88
Top Contributor

HBO's Vice Principals

Postby cwilkins88 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:39 am

Tyler wrote:Source of the post I took that scene as they aren't best friends anymore and haven't really seen each other since the event, but they are still friendly and don't feel the need to actually talk to each other.

To be fair, if I saw you at the mall, I'd just turn around and cover my face.

Return to “Shows”