Help us keep the lights on by shopping at Amazon

Slick Deals

Talk about anything.
User avatar
ejhartman91
Posts: 477
Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:12 pm
Contact:

Slick Deals

Postby ejhartman91 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:52 pm

https://slickdeals.net/f/10956183-wion- ... imer-18-65

Strange that this just hit frontpage today. I bought this yesterday at the same price along with an extension cord to use with our christmas lights I just put up on our house. Did a much better job compared to our lame attempt last year.
User avatar
Tyler
Owner
Posts: 28564
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:19 am
Location: Des Moines, IA
Contact:

Re: RE: Slick Deals

Postby Tyler » Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:50 pm

ejhartman91 wrote:https://slickdeals.net/f/10956183-wion-2-outlet-wi-fi-outdoor-plug-in-switch-w-programmable-timer-18-65

Strange that this just hit frontpage today. I bought this yesterday at the same price along with an extension cord to use with our christmas lights I just put up on our house. Did a much better job compared to our lame attempt last year.
You boys and your toys. Mine is light triggered and turns on when it's dusk. Works for me.

I don't own anything smart other than speakers tho...and my camera, does that count?
User avatar
ejhartman91
Posts: 477
Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:12 pm
Contact:

Slick Deals

Postby ejhartman91 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:01 pm

Tyler wrote:
ejhartman91 wrote:https://slickdeals.net/f/10956183-wion-2-outlet-wi-fi-outdoor-plug-in-switch-w-programmable-timer-18-65

Strange that this just hit frontpage today. I bought this yesterday at the same price along with an extension cord to use with our christmas lights I just put up on our house. Did a much better job compared to our lame attempt last year.
You boys and your toys. Mine is light triggered and turns on when it's dusk. Works for me.

I don't own anything smart other than speakers tho...and my camera, does that count?
I actually wanted a Belkin WeMo outdoor plug but they don't make one. I already have an indoor one and a light switch that controls my front porch lights. I figured this cheap 3rd party version will do the trick since we'll only use it for a couple months a year.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
User avatar
Tyler
Owner
Posts: 28564
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:19 am
Location: Des Moines, IA
Contact:

Re: Slick Deals

Postby Tyler » Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:49 pm

Get this printer. So cheap for wireless laser
https://slickdeals.net/share/android_app/fp/363651
User avatar
ejhartman91
Posts: 477
Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:12 pm
Contact:

Slick Deals

Postby ejhartman91 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:04 pm

Tyler wrote:Get this printer. So cheap for wireless laser
https://slickdeals.net/share/android_app/fp/363651
Similarly, about as cheap as I've seen for a multi-purpose color laser printer:

https://slickdeals.net/share/android_app/fp/363655

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
User avatar
Tyler
Owner
Posts: 28564
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:19 am
Location: Des Moines, IA
Contact:

Slick Deals

Postby Tyler » Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:52 am

Cheap 22" and 24" computer monitors with VESA!

https://slickdeals.net/f/11371591-22-sc ... e-shipping
User avatar
ejhartman91
Posts: 477
Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:12 pm
Contact:

Slick Deals

Postby ejhartman91 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:34 pm

For your DIY projects:

https://deals.kinja.com/access-hard-to- ... 1824148232

Anyone ever used something like this? I can think of plenty of times it would have come in handy for me, assuming it works well.
User avatar
wags83
Moderator
Posts: 11002
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:05 pm
Location: Golden Valley, MN
Contact:

Slick Deals

Postby wags83 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:25 pm

ejhartman91 wrote:Source of the post For your DIY projects:

https://deals.kinja.com/access-hard-to- ... 1824148232

Anyone ever used something like this? I can think of plenty of times it would have come in handy for me, assuming it works well.

Never used one but I could see where it would come in handy.

Also, I like how the picture showing it in use isn't really a hard to reach screw.
User avatar
Tyler
Owner
Posts: 28564
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:19 am
Location: Des Moines, IA
Contact:

Re: Slick Deals

Postby Tyler » Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:35 pm

That's witchcraft
User avatar
Tyler
Owner
Posts: 28564
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:19 am
Location: Des Moines, IA
Contact:

Re: Slick Deals

Postby Tyler » Sat May 05, 2018 6:14 pm

Enjoying this hammock/stand I got for under $50 including shipping. It was pretty wobbly so I added some selftapping screws.

Image
User avatar
Tyler
Owner
Posts: 28564
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:19 am
Location: Des Moines, IA
Contact:

Slick Deals

Postby Tyler » Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:43 pm

User avatar
Corey
Site Admin
Posts: 1681
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:09 am
Contact:

Re: Slick Deals

Postby Corey » Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:18 pm

Tyler wrote:This remote


Ewww. Don't buy one without the hub anymore. Worth the price in every way.
User avatar
Tyler
Owner
Posts: 28564
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:19 am
Location: Des Moines, IA
Contact:

Slick Deals

Postby Tyler » Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:56 pm

Corey wrote:Source of the post
Tyler wrote:This remote


Ewww. Don't buy one without the hub anymore. Worth the price in every way.

Not for people who just have a TV, Roku, and soundbar!
User avatar
ejhartman91
Posts: 477
Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:12 pm
Contact:

Slick Deals

Postby ejhartman91 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:15 pm

Tyler wrote:
Corey wrote:Source of the post
Tyler wrote:This remote


Ewww. Don't buy one without the hub anymore. Worth the price in every way.

Not for people who just have a TV, Roku, and soundbar!
But if those people have voice assistant devices in their homes...

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
User avatar
Corey
Site Admin
Posts: 1681
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:09 am
Contact:

Re: RE: Slick Deals

Postby Corey » Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:21 pm

ejhartman91 wrote:
Tyler wrote:
Corey wrote:Source of the post
Tyler wrote:This remote


Ewww. Don't buy one without the hub anymore. Worth the price in every way.

Not for people who just have a TV, Roku, and soundbar!
But if those people have voice assistant devices in their homes...

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Or who like not having to point at the devices or like being able to hide them.
User avatar
Tyler
Owner
Posts: 28564
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:19 am
Location: Des Moines, IA
Contact:

Slick Deals

Postby Tyler » Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:48 pm

Corey wrote:Source of the post Or who like not having to point at the devices or like being able to hide them.

1st world problems. NOOOO I have to point my remote at something
User avatar
Corey
Site Admin
Posts: 1681
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:09 am
Contact:

Slick Deals

Postby Corey » Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:07 pm

Tyler wrote:Source of the post
Corey wrote:Source of the post Or who like not having to point at the devices or like being able to hide them.

1st world problems. NOOOO I have to point my remote at something

Every single thing in this thread is solving a first world problem. Why don't you just save the $23 and use 3 remotes?
User avatar
Tyler
Owner
Posts: 28564
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:19 am
Location: Des Moines, IA
Contact:

Re: Slick Deals

Postby Tyler » Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:05 am

This thread is tearing us apart!!
User avatar
bmyoungs
Moderator
Posts: 4401
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:20 pm
Contact:

Slick Deals

Postby bmyoungs » Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:21 pm

I am on team Corey

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Return to “Off Topic”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests