Help us keep the lights on by shopping at Amazon

Cloverfield 4 is a WWII Thriller Called Overlord, and It's Already Done Filming

Discuss your favorite movies
Blue Jackets
Top Contributor

Postby Blue Jackets » Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:21 am

http://www.slashfilm.com/cloverfield-4/

On the eve of D-Day, American paratroopers are dropped behind enemy lines to carry out a mission crucial to the invasion’s success. But as they approach their target, they begin to realize there is more going on in this Nazi-occupied village than a simple military operation. They find themselves fighting against supernatural forces, part of a Nazi experiment.
Tyler
Owner

Re: Cloverfield 4 is a WWII Thriller Called Overlord, and It's Already Done Filming

Postby Tyler » Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:52 am

I wouldn't call the other Cloverfield movies "supernatural". I wonder how this will tie into everything.
cwilkins88
Top Contributor

Postby cwilkins88 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:14 am

Blue Jackets wrote:Source of the post http://www.slashfilm.com/cloverfield-4/

On the eve of D-Day, American paratroopers are dropped behind enemy lines to carry out a mission crucial to the invasion’s success. But as they approach their target, they begin to realize there is more going on in this Nazi-occupied village than a simple military operation. They find themselves fighting against supernatural forces, part of a Nazi experiment.

This sounds like literally every Netflix horror movie. In fact, I've seen a movie with almost this exact plot, except with a bunker. It's called Outpost. Not a terrible movie.
Tyler
Owner

Re: Cloverfield 4 is a WWII Thriller Called Overlord, and It's Already Done Filming

Postby Tyler » Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:21 am

Yeah, I thought it sounded a lot like that netflix movie from 2 years ago, just a different time period

Return to “Movies”