Help us keep the lights on by shopping at Amazon

Spy-Thriller 'Mile 22' - Starring Mark Wahlberg, John Malkovich, Lauren Cohan, Ronda Rousey, and Iko Uwais

Discuss your favorite movies
Blue Jackets
Top Contributor

Spy-Thriller 'Mile 22' - Starring Mark Wahlberg, John Malkovich, Lauren Cohan, Ronda Rousey, and Iko Uwais

Postby Blue Jackets » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:37 am

August 3rd

Directed by Peter Berg ('Deepwater Horizon', 'Lone Survivor')

An elite American intelligence officer, aided by a top-secret tactical command unit, tries to smuggle a mysterious police officer with sensitive information out of the country.
Tyler
Owner

Re: Spy-Thriller 'Mile 22' - Starring Mark Wahlberg, John Malkovich, Lauren Cohan, Ronda Rousey, and Iko Uwais

Postby Tyler » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:08 am

Yep. I'm sold.
Blue Jackets
Top Contributor

Postby Blue Jackets » Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:20 am

21% critic. Couldn't even get 22% for the sake of the movie title.
megatron

Postby megatron » Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:29 am

Corey, Dan and I went to this last night in Dolby. I was delightfully surprised! The tension was good throughout and had a solid twist. It wasn’t thought-provoking by any means, but mindless entertaining action. There were a lot of gross graphic killing scenes that made me a little queasy though.
Tyler
Owner

Re: RE: Spy-Thriller 'Mile 22' - Starring Mark Wahlberg, John Malkovich, Lauren Cohan, Ronda Rousey, and Iko Uwais

Postby Tyler » Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:41 am

megatron wrote:Corey, Dan and I went to this last night in Dolby. I was delightfully surprised! The tension was good throughout and had a solid twist. It wasn’t thought-provoking by any means, but mindless entertaining action. There were a lot of gross graphic killing scenes that made me a little queasy though.
Use your AMC club? Must be nice to be able to book online and on movies you actually want...

This may be a Tyler movie next weekend.
Corey
Site Admin

Re: Spy-Thriller 'Mile 22' - Starring Mark Wahlberg, John Malkovich, Lauren Cohan, Ronda Rousey, and Iko Uwais

Postby Corey » Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:42 pm

I thought the movie was very meh. They set it up for a sequel at the end which was really stupid because the movie wasn't good enough for a sequel.
Tyler
Owner

Re: RE: Re: Spy-Thriller 'Mile 22' - Starring Mark Wahlberg, John Malkovich, Lauren Cohan, Ronda Rousey, and Iko Uwais

Postby Tyler » Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:13 pm

Corey wrote:I thought the movie was very meh. They set it up for a sequel at the end which was really stupid because the movie wasn't good enough for a sequel.
You and Meg can't have different opinions!
megatron

Postby megatron » Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:23 pm

I had very low expectations going in....so it just exceeded those.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Return to “Movies”