Help us keep the lights on by shopping at Amazon

Middle-Earth: Shadow of War

User avatar
Tyler
Owner
Posts: 28112
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:19 am
Location: Des Moines, IA
Contact:

Middle-Earth: Shadow of War

Postby Tyler » Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:38 pm

wags83 wrote:Source of the post I never did finish Shadow of War, I should play that again sometime.

But...pancake.
User avatar
Travis
Posts: 149
Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:55 pm
Contact:

Middle-Earth: Shadow of War

Postby Travis » Tue May 01, 2018 7:45 pm

The first thing I did was unlock the fast Travel towers and got all the collectibles in the story mode
User avatar
Tyler
Owner
Posts: 28112
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:19 am
Location: Des Moines, IA
Contact:

Middle-Earth: Shadow of War

Postby Tyler » Tue May 01, 2018 7:52 pm

Travis wrote:Source of the post The first thing I did was unlock the fast Travel towers and got all the collectibles in the story mode

You got them ALL already? Wow.
User avatar
Travis
Posts: 149
Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:55 pm
Contact:

Middle-Earth: Shadow of War

Postby Travis » Wed May 02, 2018 1:36 pm

Tyler wrote:Source of the post
Travis wrote:Source of the post The first thing I did was unlock the fast Travel towers and got all the collectibles in the story mode

You got them ALL already? Wow.

Got the towers unlocked , have over 75 % of the collectibles , will have the rest of them by today is over. Well actually there artifacts I think
User avatar
Travis
Posts: 149
Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:55 pm
Contact:

Middle-Earth: Shadow of War

Postby Travis » Fri May 04, 2018 5:29 pm

How to brand in shawdow of mondor (Xbox one)
User avatar
Travis
Posts: 149
Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:55 pm
Contact:

Middle-Earth: Shadow of War

Postby Travis » Fri May 04, 2018 5:56 pm

Don’t know if I’m playing game the correct way but getting all my skill maxed out before I start the main quest. The skills I don’t need to get from playing main quest
User avatar
Tyler
Owner
Posts: 28112
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:19 am
Location: Des Moines, IA
Contact:

Re: RE: Middle-Earth: Shadow of War

Postby Tyler » Fri May 04, 2018 9:46 pm

Travis wrote:Don’t know if I’m playing game the correct way but getting all my skill maxed out before I start the main quest. The skills I don’t need to get from playing main quest
There isn't a wrong way to play open world games, but you're right. You can't unlock most skills unless you play the main plot.
User avatar
Travis
Posts: 149
Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:55 pm
Contact:

Middle-Earth: Shadow of War

Postby Travis » Sat May 05, 2018 3:56 pm

Travis wrote:Source of the post
Tyler wrote:Source of the post
Travis wrote:Source of the post The first thing I did was unlock the fast Travel towers and got all the collectibles in the story mode

You got them ALL already? Wow.

Got the towers unlocked , have over 75 % of the collectibles , will have the rest of them by today is over. Well actually there artifacts I think

Was wrong guess have more to collect did not know there was a whole other map
User avatar
Tyler
Owner
Posts: 28112
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:19 am
Location: Des Moines, IA
Contact:

Re: Middle-Earth: Shadow of War

Postby Tyler » Sat May 05, 2018 6:10 pm

Haha. That's hilarious you didn't know about the maps. I can't remember how many areas are in that game.
User avatar
cwilkins88
Top Contributor
Posts: 3792
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:21 pm
Contact:

Middle-Earth: Shadow of War

Postby cwilkins88 » Sun May 06, 2018 7:39 pm

Tyler wrote:Haha. That's hilarious you didn't know about the maps. I can't remember how many areas are in that game.
There's at least 7. 4 main ones. Then when you get to the expansion there's more. It takes a long time

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
User avatar
Tyler
Owner
Posts: 28112
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:19 am
Location: Des Moines, IA
Contact:

Re: Middle-Earth: Shadow of War

Postby Tyler » Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:05 am

This was on sale at GameStop for $10. Bought it for Travis and it was delivered next day! I'm glad I did the cheaper shipping option.

Return to “Video Games and VR/AR”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest