Blue Jackets
Top Contributor

Anothony Bourdain

Postby Blue Jackets » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:40 am

‘Anthony Bourdain: Parts Unknown’s Run On Netflix Extended After Star’s Death
wags83

Anothony Bourdain

Postby wags83 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:46 am

I haven't seen much at all of his shows but from what I've seen, I was never a big fan of his. Obviously his death is sad, especially when he leaves a family behind, but I'm not going to pretend he affected me in any way.
Tyler
Owner

Re: RE: Anothony Bourdain

Postby Tyler » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:32 am

wags83 wrote:I haven't seen much at all of his shows but from what I've seen, I was never a big fan of his. Obviously his death is sad, especially when he leaves a family behind, but I'm not going to pretend he affected me in any way.
Thanks for saying exactly what I've been thinking. I've never seen more than 15 minutes of his show and I'm not going to start watching it now because of this. It's sad when anyone takes their own life, regardless of being a celebrity or not.
cwilkins88
Top Contributor

Anothony Bourdain

Postby cwilkins88 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:59 am

Tyler wrote:Source of the post
wags83 wrote:I haven't seen much at all of his shows but from what I've seen, I was never a big fan of his. Obviously his death is sad, especially when he leaves a family behind, but I'm not going to pretend he affected me in any way.
Thanks for saying exactly what I've been thinking. I've never seen more than 15 minutes of his show and I'm not going to start watching it now because of this. It's sad when anyone takes their own life, regardless of being a celebrity or not.

I watched a lot of his stuff in college and up until about a year ago. My relationship with Bourdain mostly centered around envy of his life, where he has this ability to find beauty in anywhere he traveled and anything he did. The reason i find it so sad, is that the man seemed so stable, and so happy. By most standards, he had the perfect job and perfect life. It just makes you reconsider a lot about what you currently know about people. I think, in essence, that what makes this so sad.
Tyler
Owner

Re: Anothony Bourdain

Postby Tyler » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:09 pm

Not taking anything away from you Wilkins. I know you've watched his stuff before. Mostly all the people just trying to get Reddit karma from it.
cwilkins88
Top Contributor

Anothony Bourdain

Postby cwilkins88 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:10 am

Tyler wrote:Source of the post Not taking anything away from you Wilkins. I know you've watched his stuff before. Mostly all the people just trying to get Reddit karma from it.

The Karma whoring is real.

Return to “Shows”