Help us keep the lights on by shopping at Amazon

Best Show Intro: West World vs Game of Thrones

Discuss your favorite shows
User avatar
cjroz
Posts: 15
Joined: Sat May 26, 2018 4:20 pm
Contact:

Best Show Intro: West World vs Game of Thrones

Postby cjroz » Tue May 29, 2018 5:49 pm

Since I'm the new kid, I'm not sure this has been talked about or not, but wanted to see the group's thoughts on this topic.

Things to consider: music, animation, foreshadowing.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Kath525
Posts: 244
Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:53 pm
Contact:

Best Show Intro: West World vs Game of Thrones

Postby Kath525 » Tue May 29, 2018 5:52 pm

cjroz wrote:Since I'm the new kid, I'm not sure this has been talked about or not, but wanted to see the group's thoughts on this topic.

Things to consider: music, animation, foreshadowing.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Game of thrones for all of those things 100%


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
cjroz
Posts: 15
Joined: Sat May 26, 2018 4:20 pm
Contact:

Best Show Intro: West World vs Game of Thrones

Postby cjroz » Tue May 29, 2018 5:55 pm

I think it's for sure the better music and foreshadowing, but I really love the 3D printing stuff in WW. Honestly I just think it's fun to watch.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Kath525
Posts: 244
Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:53 pm
Contact:

Best Show Intro: West World vs Game of Thrones

Postby Kath525 » Tue May 29, 2018 5:58 pm

Do you know what show has the best opening of all time?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
cjroz
Posts: 15
Joined: Sat May 26, 2018 4:20 pm
Contact:

Best Show Intro: West World vs Game of Thrones

Postby cjroz » Tue May 29, 2018 5:59 pm

Kath525 wrote:Do you know what show has the best opening of all time?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk



I swear to god if you say "Dawson's Creek".....


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Tyler
Owner
Posts: 28362
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:19 am
Location: Des Moines, IA
Contact:

Best Show Intro: West World vs Game of Thrones

Postby Tyler » Tue May 29, 2018 7:30 pm

GoT since they update the intro depending on the locations visited during the episode....but I still skip it every time.
User avatar
wags83
Moderator
Posts: 10925
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:05 pm
Location: Golden Valley, MN
Contact:

Best Show Intro: West World vs Game of Thrones

Postby wags83 » Tue May 29, 2018 10:15 pm

I vote GoT
User avatar
Kath525
Posts: 244
Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:53 pm
Contact:

Best Show Intro: West World vs Game of Thrones

Postby Kath525 » Tue May 29, 2018 10:38 pm

cjroz wrote:
Kath525 wrote:Do you know what show has the best opening of all time?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk



I swear to god if you say "Dawson's Creek".....


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honestly that was exactly what I was going to say


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
CrckrJack
Posts: 1878
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:17 am
Contact:

Best Show Intro: West World vs Game of Thrones

Postby CrckrJack » Thu May 31, 2018 9:33 am

I do not care for Game of Thrones intro because southpark ruined it for me.
User avatar
Kath525
Posts: 244
Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:53 pm
Contact:

Best Show Intro: West World vs Game of Thrones

Postby Kath525 » Thu May 31, 2018 11:37 am

CrckrJack wrote:I do not care for Game of Thrones intro because southpark ruined it for me.

Oh man! Good point.

Floppy wieners floppy wieners floppy wieners


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
purple_hayes
Posts: 827
Joined: Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:20 am
Contact:

Best Show Intro: West World vs Game of Thrones

Postby purple_hayes » Thu May 31, 2018 12:13 pm

Kath525 wrote:Source of the post
CrckrJack wrote:I do not care for Game of Thrones intro because southpark ruined it for me.

Oh man! Good point.

Floppy wieners floppy wieners floppy wieners



CrckrJack, I thought that was the reason you started watching more GoT, after watching those South Park episodes couldn't get you away from the GoT blu rays.

Return to “Shows”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests