Help us keep the lights on by shopping at Amazon

There are TWO post apocalyptic movies that center around the game Dance Dance Revolution

Discuss your favorite movies
Blue Jackets
Top Contributor

There are TWO post apocalyptic movies that center around the game Dance Dance Revolution

Postby Blue Jackets » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:48 am

They share the same director and are in the same universe of course

The FP (2011)
In a post apocalyptic future, two rival gangs fight for control of Frazier Park by playing "Beat Beat Revelation", a deadly version of Dance, Dance, Revolution(TM).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wXhZ1o45xU

Beats of Rage (?)
Despite hanging up his boots following the events of 'The FP,' JTRO must return to the blood sport of Beat-Beat Revelation one last time. JTRO and KCDC - his mystical hype man - will quest deep into The Wastes, a land decimated by the Beat Wars, to compete in the ancient Beat-Beat tournament, "Beats of Rage," face AK-47 - and, hopefully, save the world.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgdVv6MK1PA
Tyler
Owner

Postby Tyler » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:34 am

This sounds horrible, but I will try watching it. Reminds me of the kind of movies we watched in high school together.
wags83

Postby wags83 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:21 am

That all those words could be put together in that order and mean anything real is truly incredible.
DannyFanny
Top Contributor

Postby DannyFanny » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:37 am

I really want to watch these movies.
Travis

Postby Travis » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:11 pm

Tyler wrote:Source of the post This sounds horrible, but I will try watching it. Reminds me of the kind of movies we watched in high school together.

does sound horrible i just lost 5 min watching the trailers that well never get back, what a waste of time.
cwilkins88
Top Contributor

Postby cwilkins88 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:40 am

Travis wrote:Source of the post
Tyler wrote:Source of the post This sounds horrible, but I will try watching it. Reminds me of the kind of movies we watched in high school together.

does sound horrible i just lost 5 min watching the trailers that well never get back, what a waste of time.

Agreed with this.

Return to “Movies”